- Icebreaker Activities-Team building checklist!Posted 4 years ago
- Ice breaker activities – Hot Topic Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Dock Worker Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Ice Breaker Activities – Circle SeatPosted 4 years ago
- ABC, This is Me Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Lost on a Deserted Island Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Four Corners Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Fabulous Flags Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Candy Introductions Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- The Trust Walk Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
Dock Worker Fun Icebreaker
Dock Worker: Purpose: Communication
Group Size: 4+ Level: Basic
What do you need? Rope or tape, objects for obstacles. Create a river using rope or tape on the floor with obstacles like people or chairs in the river.
How much time does this fun icebreaker take? 15+ minutes
Description of this fun icebreaker: One person is the dock worker, and he or she stands at one end of the river with another person who is blindfolded standing at the other end of the river. The dock worker gives directions for the other person to navigate the river without running into an obstacle.
Take a look at our other great ice breaker activities below !
Learn the secret of a single dad who got out of debt and made over 3,000 a month taking paid surveys online! Check it out!
Take a look at our other great icebreaker activities below !