- Icebreaker Activities-Team building checklist!Posted 2 years ago
- Ice breaker activities – Hot Topic Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Dock Worker Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Ice Breaker Activities – Circle SeatPosted 2 years ago
- ABC, This is Me Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Lost on a Deserted Island Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Four Corners Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Fabulous Flags Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- Candy Introductions Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
- The Trust Walk Fun IcebreakerPosted 2 years ago
Fun Ice Breaker Questions
Some Fun Icebreaker Questions
- Fun Icebreaker 1 – Why are you here today? (A simple question that can invite all kinds of funny, witty answers.)
- Fun Icebreaker 2 -If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Fun Icebreaker 3 -If you were a cartoon, which one would you prefer being?
- Fun Icebreaker 4- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- Fun Icebreaker 5 -What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?
- Fun Icebreaker 6- What do you do to have fun?
- Fun Icebreaker 7 – Have you been told, you look like someone famous? (This question looks simple but some really funny answers can come up!)
- Fun Icebreaker 8- What is that one thing which makes you different?
- Fun Icebreaker 9 -If you were the Miss World, what would your message for aspiring models be?
- Fun Icebreaker 10- If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
- Fun Icebreaker 11 -If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
- Fun Icebreaker 12 -If you wake up as (name any famous personality), what’s the first thing you would do?
- Fun Icebreaker 13 -Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know.
- Fun Icebreaker 14 -Which letter of the alphabet describes you best? (Interesting, isn’t it?)
- Fun Icebreaker 15 -If you turn into your partner for a day, what would you do?
- Fun Icebreaker 16 -What’s the funniest pick up line used on you?
- Fun Icebreaker 17 -Share one truth and one lie about your personality and let the others guess which is what.
- Fun Icebreaker 18 – If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
- Fun Icebreaker 19 – Which body part would you choose to get a tattoo done?
- Fun Icebreaker 20 – If you were to get a permanent tattoo done, what would it be and where?
- Fun Icebreaker 21 – Name one thing that’s impossible to do for everyone present here.
- Fun Icebreaker 22 -Tea or coffee? Earth or Mars? Crayon or paintbrush? Candy or ice cream? Famous Five or Secret Fun Icebreaker 23 – Seven? (You can add as many pairs as you can think of and make it a rapid-fire kind of an icebreaker questionnaire.)
- Fun Icebreaker 24 -Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
- Fun Icebreaker 25 -What’s your pet peeve?
- Fun Icebreaker 26 – Have you even been in jail?
- Fun Icebreaker 27 -Were you ever drunk?
- Fun Icebreaker 28 -Name one thing that drives you crazy.
- Fun Icebreaker 29 – What’s the one thing, you can’t live without?
Are you thinking about losing weight? Check out the Fat Loss Factor, it really works! There is also a free eBook
- Fun Icebreaker 30 – As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? (A good conversation starter indeed!)
- Fun Icebreaker 31 – What’s your motto in life? (Now this one’s an icebreaker question to get to know someone.)
- Fun Icebreaker 32 -Share a funny incident in your life.
- Fun Icebreaker 33 – If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
- Fun Icebreaker 34 – What’s the funniest prank ever played on you?
- Fun Icebreaker 35 -What’s the naughtiest thing you have done in school?
- Fun Icebreaker 36 -If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day? Or who would you like to exchange roles with?
- Fun Icebreaker 37 -What’s the funniest daily horoscope you have read?
- Fun Icebreaker 38 -What’s the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?
- Fun Icebreaker 39 -Share one funniest, one silliest and one wackiest status you have put up on a social networking site.
- Fun Icebreaker 40 -Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant? (Here are some more would you rather questions you may choose from.)
- Fun Icebreaker 41 -Ask everyone in the group to share a joke. Sounds cliche, but is great fun!
- Fun Icebreaker 42 -Ask each of the participants to make a funny face and teach the others how to make it. This one’s the funniest of content
Take a look at our other ice breaker activities
Take a look at our other icebreaker activities