- Icebreaker Activities-Team building checklist!Posted 4 years ago
- Ice breaker activities – Hot Topic Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Dock Worker Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Ice Breaker Activities – Circle SeatPosted 4 years ago
- ABC, This is Me Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Lost on a Deserted Island Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Four Corners Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Fabulous Flags Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Candy Introductions Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- The Trust Walk Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
Ice Bucket Challenge: Ice Breaker Activity
So as many of you know the ice bucket challenge is the new hot or dare I say “cold” thing lol…on Facebook and youtube (8.19.20140). So I wanted to create a unique spin on this activity for professionals who are:
1. Not going to throw ice on themselves
2. Want to make this topic more relevant to them.
Step 1: Show a video of the ice bucket challenge:
Step 2: Ask everyone to think about a problem or an issue that they think is worth fighting for.
Step 3: After some brainstorming ask the individuals to partner in a group. Partner in groups of 3-6, depending on the size of your group.
Step 4: Ask the groups to narrow down to 2 topics that they think are relevant in today’s society, or in the organization.
Step 5: Each group must now create their own unique challenge, this could be a peanut butter to the face or dancing like a monkey. The possibilities are endless, but the goal is to create an opportunity for people to build positive working relationships.
Step 6: Ask each group to record or demonstrate this video to the entire group and to explain why they chose those 1 or more issues.