- Icebreaker Activities-Team building checklist!Posted 4 years ago
- Ice breaker activities – Hot Topic Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Dock Worker Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Ice Breaker Activities – Circle SeatPosted 4 years ago
- ABC, This is Me Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Lost on a Deserted Island Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Four Corners Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Fabulous Flags Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Candy Introductions Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- The Trust Walk Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
Icebreaker Activities-Best One Word Activity-(Modified Teacher Version)
Icebreaker Activities – Best One Word
Directions: This is a reflective activity rooted around communication. The goal is for everyone to partner up in a group of 3 or 4 and identify one word to answer the question below. This activity will stir up some conversation so be mindful of your time.
Group Size: 9+ (in 3 or more teams)
What do you need for this Fun Icebreaker?
- Butcher Paper
- Activity Sheet. (You can click the link below, don’t worry it’s not a spam)
How much time does it take? 10+ minutes depending on the group
Description: Break the team into at least three small groups.
1. Everyone will count off (i.e. 1-3)
2. The number that you select is your group number.
3. Each team will have 5-7 minutes to select a word for each one of the questions below.
4. Be honest and open about your thoughts to the group. It’s important that everyone agrees with the one word.
5. Each group will have 5-10 minutes to design this word on butcher paper
6. Be prepared to talk about your rationale
7. (Optional Wait for Organizer’s prompt to complete) This activity could be used as an art project as well. Every person could be expected to design their image in conjunction with everyone else’s word, thus creating a collage of words.
1. The state of education today?
2. What does it mean to be an advocate for your students?
3. What is education really about?
4. What is the one word you think your students should remember.