- Icebreaker Activities-Team building checklist!Posted 4 years ago
- Ice breaker activities – Hot Topic Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Dock Worker Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Ice Breaker Activities – Circle SeatPosted 4 years ago
- ABC, This is Me Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Lost on a Deserted Island Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Four Corners Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Fabulous Flags Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- Candy Introductions Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
- The Trust Walk Fun IcebreakerPosted 4 years ago
Hello my name is Angikindslows Senatus and I hope that this bio explains some of my background and history.
From a career perspective, I was a High School Director at Avon Grove Charter School and I am currently a Director of Climate and Restorative Practices for grade 7-12. I served as a Principal intern at Imani Charter School in Philadelphia where I supported the administrative team with administrative duties, and focused on improving PSSA scores. I worked as a teacher at Young Scholars for five years in multiple academic roles before moving into administration. Prior to joining Young Scholars Charter School I was an after school coordinator at Daniel Boone School for two years, which is a disciplinary school for students who are at risk and a Building Manager for two years at Diamond street community center in Philadelphia.
I received a Bachelors of Science degree in Education from Temple University, and a M.Ed. from Eastern University with Distinguished honors. Currently, I have an instructional II PA certification in Art Education K-12, Elementary Education K-6, Special Education K-12, and Pennsylvania Principal Certification K-12.
For those that are wondering, I am Haitian and my name is derived from my Haitian culture. I have worked extremely hard to overcome numerous challenges and have always been driven to succeed. I am a painter and come from a long generation of artist. As a painter, I am working on completing my own art collection and hope that it will one day inspire a generation of young artist.
I am married and have one daughter.